Monday, February 16, 2009

Psalm 91

Thank you Julie and Aunt Gloria for this verse.


Gabriel dwells in the secret place of the most High and shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him I will trust.
Surely he shall deliver Gabriel from the snare or the fowler and from the noisome pestilence.
God will cover Gabriel with his feathers and under His wings shalt Gabriel trust: His truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
You shall not be afraid for the terror by night nor for the arrow that flieth by day
Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
A thousand shall fall at Gabriel's side and ten thousand at Gabriel's right hand but it will not come nigh Gabriel.
Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
Because you have made the Lord which is my refuge, even the most High thy habitation
There shall no evil befall Gabriel neither shall any plague come nigh Gabriel's dwelling.
For He shall give his angels charge over Gabriel to keep Gabriel in all thy ways.
They shall bear Gabriel up in their hands, lest Gabriel dash his foot against a stone.
Gabriel shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt Gabriel trample under feet.
Because you hath set your love upon me therefore will I deliver Gabriel: I will set Gabriel on high because you hath known my name
You shall call upon me and I will answer you: I will be with Gabriel in trouble; I will deliver Gabriel and honour him.
With long life will I satisfy Gabriel and shew Gabriel my salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Culmination of Learning in Wilderness Seasons

        This blog has been left open without an ending until I could share openly with the revelations of my life’s journey thus far.  Tod...