Monday, April 27, 2009

In Honour of Gabriel's Journey-Sponsor our Team for the Tillsonburg Relay for Life

Hi Everyone,

It is very hard to watch your own child have good days, bad days and very bad days with his fight with cancer. This journey has made me feel as though I have don't have a lot of control. As a result, I wanted to find a way for me to feel as though I was helping towards the fight for a cure for cancer. Therefore, the best way that I could do this was to contribute a team for the Tillsonburg Relay for Life. I want to know that I am helping other moms and dad's who have children who are traveling a similar journey. I am hoping that all those who log on to my blog would pledge a participant or our team.

You can do this online at our own personal Relay for Life website by selecting pledge a participant or pledge a team at the following link: http://convio.cancer.ca/site/TR?fr_id=3393&pg=entry

Thanks for supporting a wonderful cause.

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine going through the storm you are experiencing. As I read another entry the song by Casting Crowns comes to mind - "Praise You in the Storm".
    Your strength is an awesome testimony for your faith, trust and love you have in God - the great physician.
    I continue to pray for healing, protection, comfort and peace for Gabriel and your family.

    ReplyDelete

The Culmination of Learning in Wilderness Seasons

        This blog has been left open without an ending until I could share openly with the revelations of my life’s journey thus far.  Tod...